Hello! – Yesterday the Lovely Jenn from A Spoonful of Sugar blog nominated me to do the Liebster Award tag so I want to say a huge thank you for doing so! Jenn has been so lovely, shes one of the first people I spoke to when I was being a cheeky Brit and joining in with the #USBLOGGERS chat early hours of the morning – since speaking with Jenn and a few others I have felt so welcome to their chat and have joined in a few of them!
So onto the post…
Here are a few rules associated with the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
2. Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5 -11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award (typically people pick bloggers who have less than 1000 followers)
4. Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated & link them to your post for more details.
…… Here goes!
Jenn’s questions for me were
1. What is your #1 source for inspiration? Could be for blogging, getting up in the morning, anything!
#1 Source for inspiration, hmm a tough one! I really think I just take things as they come, like I could be in the middle of ASDA and be like ah my godddd I need to blog or I need to do this, if that makes sense?
At the moment I am on a weight loss journey, and find a lot of motivation for that through Twitter and Instagram which is really helping!
2. Pick one song that is the anthem to your life! And why?!
Cringe but Beyonce – End of time // really love this song, always have always will and the lyrics are pretty meaningful I guess!
3. What is your favourite seasons?
Got to be Summer!
4. Drink of choice?
Hot – Green tea with honey
Cold – Diet Coke
Alcoholic – I’m a vodka sling or cocktail kinda girl!
5. Which actor/actress would be cast as yourself, in a movie of your life?
I’d like to think Sarah Jessica Parker – but I guess a girl can dream!
6. What is your least favourite food?
EAAAAASY – Any form of spread i.e butter or margarine!
7. What is the strongest dream that you can remember?
A few weeks back I had a dream I became the queen, this counts right? hahaha!
8. If you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would you go and why?
Sooooo many places! I guess I would like to live somewhere like New York as it looks so pretty! But – I would also love to live in Ireland it so cool there I mean who doesn’t love the Irish accent?!
9. List 3 words to describe yourself
Determined, caring and outgoing?
10. What advice would you give for future bloggers, or any blogger in general? New and veterans!
Well, I’m kinda fairly new to the blogging scene too, I’ve been doing it for around 3 months up to now and I am still learning things day in day out.
One piece of advice I would say it to be original, post what you want to post about, not what others want to see! It’s your blog, control it
It kinda took me a while to do this them questions were amaaaze and I had fun doing it!
So now I nominate!
Debra from Debra Bow
Shannon from Shannon Kara
Natalie from Onoita fashion design
Lisa from Lisa Gourley 80
Della from Della loves Nutella
Rachel from Rachel Rambling On
Here are my 10 questions to you!
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be any why!?
- You can get on a plane right now to anywhere, where do you go and why?
- What’s your current favourite song?
- I’m such a foodie so – where is your fave place to eat out?
- Do you have a favourite quote? If so, share with us!
- Where is your fave place to shop?
- If you could be any celebrity, who would it be any why?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- What is your biggest fear?
I hope you all manage to do this but if not I wont be offended, PROMISE!
If you do it, make sure you tag me, I’m so excited to have a read!
Thanks again for the nomination Jenn and thank you for reading!