So another year is now upon us (well we’re 11 days into it already!) – 2015 was an amazing year for me, I travelled places I have never been before, I got the job I have always wanted and the most fun year with friends and family. Another thing for 2015 was starting my blog – I have loved every minute of blogging, everyone is so nice and I have also learnt alot whilst still learning things now!
Throughout 2015 I have tried so many products, some which I have adored and repurchased and others which have gone straight in the bin! So without further a-do, here they are!
- MAC Prep & Prime – Amazing hydrating spray which helps make up sit well on dry skin / Also great to mix with MAC pigments to help the shade sit well on your eyelid!
- N07 Beautiful Skin Face Wipes – Now I’m not a great lover of face wipes, I always feel like they leave my skin irritated, however these ones are so soothing and really help remove tough make up!
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer – FAAAAAAAAAAB, your eyeshadow and concealer will literally last all day!
- Makeup Revolution Blush and Eyeshadow Pans – For a mere £1 you’ve got yourself a brilliant beauty bargain!
- Mac Lipsticks – Currently, YASH and TWIG are my fave shades!
- No7 Beautiful Skin Exfoliator – A top product to use in your beauty regime!
- Mark Hill Anti-Humidity Spray – Keeps your hair in shape through all weather conditions (I also have a blog post up about this product)
- Shiseido Makeup – After winning a competition on twitter run by @DaveLackie (Go follow him!) I have now fallen in love with their products and I can’t wait to try more!
- Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub – Great for your lips and amazing taste!
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray – Keeps your face sooooooooo hydrated – I tend to apply this after moisturising before before priming!
- No7 Blush Brush – THE ULTIMATE BRUSH WITH THE BEST BLEND
- Maybelline Under Eye Correcting Concealer – Great coverage and amazing to blend!
- L’oreal Lumi Magique Primer – The best drugstore primer for when you’re wanting a dewy look!
- Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Pallet – I have many of these, the one in the picture is my fave matte shades! For just £4 you will be in eyeshadow heaven!
And there we have it – I know there is a lot of products (I think I could of squeezed a few more in like!) but I would recommend each of these products to anyone!
What’s been your favourite product of 2015? Leave a comment below! Got a 2015 favourites blog post? Link them below or tweet them to me!